Oct 8, 2013

The writer is glad that I was able to buy profitable apartment in a new economy class with


The writer told that there does not understand how to write works for the money. But to sell a ready - she is always happy . That's why she was able to buy a profitable new apartment in a new economy class using the site estatet.ru. In fact, she is confident that selling ready-made compositions, muse 'll never give up .

- So if you do not want to muse you avoided the party must serve her . All for the sake of the cast is really renounce his father and mother and follow it - and you'll get both the mother and father , and all updated , and all the best . This is - a kind of ministry, madness, but at the same time and service.



- This is madness can provide a human life in Russia ? Here's to you , especially ...

- No, so I 'm on TV - in different talk shows and the leading work involved . That children do not take the money . I do not take money from my rich kids and I am glad to have the opportunity not to take. I once saw a mother with her son , a businessman in the store. He had the luxury suit and his mother - she was in an expensive fur coat , rhinestones and spoke very loudly . A shop was expensive , and German. In the department of lamps I ran with them . Now, she said very loudly for all to see that she can afford all this expensive. He suffered , and she said: "Now, come on, take it! Vova , we'll take it." I do not know why, but I said, " What horror , the horror " . I do not know why , probably because I do not take money from the children, and she demanded straight .

- It is clear that children - individuals, but still, how do you feel about the fact that Artemia ( Artemy - the son of the writer - editor's note Site http://nowostimira.com/) Artemy called Tatyanich ?

- It's Maxim Sokolov started . And I treat this with irritation , as well as to everything that makes Maxim Sokolov .

No comments:

Post a Comment